Sorry,but finished with Heli-X!

Installation and usage on Windows / Installation unter Windows
Sid Dennis

Sorry,but finished with Heli-X!

Post by Sid Dennis »

Sorry but for me after buying the full version i have had it,just to much had work.
i had the demo and bought a used USB Tactic interlink controller. i could get a switch to work throttle hold.
i liked the demo so bought the full version (regret that a lot) i had loads of issues then with the sim. heli will not auto piro in training,config menu will only show once then needs to be reloaded to access config again.
i thought it might be the controller so just tried ny brand new TX16S ,can not get 1 switch to work!!!!!
The thing is i prefer Heli-x to the AccuRC free demo BUT AccuRC is so easy to setup the controller,everyswitch works,it puts Heli-x to shame.
there is not real help on this forum OR helifreak.
Wish i kept to the free demo,this as been a waste of time and money.
Sorry to sound rude but very annoyed and let down!
azaz44

Re: Sorry,but finished with Heli-X!

Post by azaz44 »

AccuRC is great with its physics and I recommend everybody to have it. But if you look at stability, amount of errors, ease of use and most other aspects, then it is waaaay behind Heli-X. It has tons of bugs and is not actively developed anymore. You must have had bad luck with Heli-X, because it works nicely for very many people. Yes, flight modes are a bit ancient, but they do work.